Friday, March 20, 2009

First to write about the reflection of job week at MINDS on 18 March... >-<

On that day, Lin Hui and I actually went to one of the Minds' teacher's house to do cleaning.. Both of us just cleaned the windows, while the other 2 scouts did more things then us.. As both the groups are busy cleaning, there was not much of interaction.

Actually, to me, I think we are not really helping the scouts. In fact, I think we are just there to see or even witness that they can do safe tasks on their own. It is just that they need the instructions. Okay, so they are effective helpers that can carry out tasks on their own. And I think that they are actually more capable of what they can do or carry out more than I expected.

I hope that through this voluntary project, we can change the student population or at least some people about their biased views of students in MINDs...

Joey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment